Our traditional Daoist Training is open by invitation only. By request, we have created an Online Daoist Training Program for students interested in enriching their physical and spiritual lives with the philosophy and practices of Daoist Alchemy.
For millennia, in the mountains of China, spiritual adepts explored the greater potentials of being human. These Daoist alchemists explored, developed, and refined systems of energetic and spiritual practices that allow us to experience our true nature.
Through this study of Daoist alchemy, one learns mastery of self.
In initial study, through various practices, the novitiate becomes progressively aware of all levels of the body. This manifests through an increase of energy, bodily sensations (heat, vibration, a sense of light) and the release of emotions. A deep inner awakening occurs, accompanied by feeling a greater sense of connection, expansion, and union.
Later as the journey continues, the awareness continues to expand. Stillness is found and authentic virtue manifests.
Finally, through surrender, true awakening occurs, and oneness with the Dao is realized.
This program will consist of a series of trainings. While the information builds from one to the next, the Seminars do not need to be taken in order.
Listening to those who attended the first iteration of these trainings, we have added 16 weekly live 1-hour practice sessions for a small cadre of students (limit 12). These sessions will be used to review the information and take it to a deeper level of understanding and embodiment. They will be on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 - 8:00pm CT starting September 29.
Seminars in Introduction to Daoist Alchemy
- Foundations of Daoist Alchemy: Sept 25 - 26, 2 - 5pm CT
- Introduction to Internal Alchemy of Posture: Oct 23 - 24, 2 - 5pm CT
- Introduction to Internal Alchemy of Respiration: Nov 20 - 21, 2 - 5pm CT
- Introduction to Internal Alchemy of Mind: Dec 18 - 19, 2 - 5pm CT
- Individual seminar - $300
- All 4-weekends - 24 hours of training - $1200 value only $1050
- All 4-weekends + 1-hour Weekly Group Practice and Q&A Session (16 weeks) Limited to 12 Students - $2000 value only $1750
To see when we will next be holding classes in this series, or to register for an upcoming class, please visit the Calendar.